COVID-19 UPDATE (December 2021):
As we are now in the Winter season, we need to be extra careful, despite most people being double-jabbed/boostered.
With this in mind, I'd like to highlight our (slightly revised) requirements for anyone entering the shop, as follows:
- Ensure you have no COVID-19 symptoms
- Wear a suitable face covering
- Maintain social distancing (minimum 2m)
- Use hand sanitizer
- Maximum of four people at a time (people from the same household may count as one, but please remain in the same vicinity)
- Please place a reasonable limit on your time in the shop
Our opening times are as follows:
Please check our facebook page (there's a 'feed' at the bottom of the website homepage), for the latest information and guidance
To contact us, please use Phone (mobile)/Text/WhatsApp (07973 478294); Messenger; Facebook; email.
Should you have any questions or require any support, please feel free to contact us, via any of the available media
Many thanks. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Keep Safe, well and happy!